[C320-list] Chasing Leaks, yes starting that convo

Dan Winsor dandwinsor at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 02:35:59 PDT 2024

Any decent boat inspection should include use of a moisture meter. This
device will find leaking deck fittings easier than most.
Use caution if you try the leaf blower strategy. Remember it's PSI and
there are a lot of square inches inside the cabin. A little pressure can
yield a lot of force.
Hatches and ports have been my primary sources. Butyl tape for re-bedding
and judicious use of 5200 at the mid frame seal on the ports sealed the
deal, pun intended.
Dan Winsor
Lucky Devil #109