[C320-list] Fixing Genoa/Jib Car Track Leaks

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 18:33:12 PDT 2024

Frank and Dave

Definitely was wondering why Dave left the countersink step out of the
description.   I think those bolts are 5/16” and I would have thought the
track underneath is probably 1/2”?  Maybe not.   It wouldn't take much of a
chamfer to drastically improve the retained  fill volume of the bed it tape
after squeeze out.   It seems like even a small 1/16” increase in outer
diameter would work.    Agree that over drilling the chamfer would be
problematic.

FWIW

Troy