[C320-list] Interior Seat Covers

P.F. Ross pfrstl at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 15:33:20 PDT 2024

Although my boat is older than all of yours, I had all my interior cushions
redone in a Sunbrella upholstery fabric by a well-established local shop a
couple of years ago.

They also had a service to treat the existing inner foam cushions to
sanitize them and remove any old odors.  They also added an additional thin
padded layer on top of the old foam.  Everything turned out great!

Frank Ross
Beta Wave #206
Naples, FL  34102