[C320-list] Nova fridge system

Dan Winsor dandwinsor at gmail.com
Wed May 1 06:25:46 PDT 2024

I installed mine by my self in two hours, including removal of the
existing. The conduit from the aft-port laz to the fridge was large and
empty. I was able to simply push the straightened tubing from fridge to
lazy, again, singlehandedly. Connections at fridge were straight forward.
The screw hole pattern did not match at either end so some drilling is
required. Wiring was simple, directions are good. Pretty hard to go wrong.

Dan Winsor
Lucky Devil #109