[C320-list] Propane tank question

Jack Brennan jackbrennan333 at outlook.com
Sun May 5 08:59:25 PDT 2024

Any work on a propane tank has to be done by a certified pro. In fact, you won’t be able to refill the tank if it doesn’t have an inspection certificate.

The good news is that it’s not expensive.

I bought a new aluminum, 10-pound backup tank on Amazon a year or so ago for a little less than $200.

Jack Brennan
Sonas, 1998 Catalina 320
Tierra Verde, Fl.