[C320-list] Winter Cover Experience

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Sun May 5 10:10:56 PDT 2024

 Strongly recommend look into ShipShape Products, Inc. for a winter cover https://www.shipshapecanvas.com/index.phpThey have been great to work with and price beat all local suppliers. I knew several other owners here that got covers from them before me and are very happy..  I have had mine (boat stored on my cradle with mast up during the winter) now for 3 years.  I recommended ShipShape to others who also are very happy with theirs. I can provide more details if desired.
Dave Hupe
1994 C320 #32
Holland, MI