[C320-list] Winter Cover Experience

Melissa&Larry Leibman theleibmans at verizon.net
Mon May 6 13:16:24 PDT 2024

Hey Rich,
ShipShape looks very nice. We purchased a similar cover from Sea Canvas in NJ about 15 years ago and it is still holding up quite nicely. I definitely concur on the TopGun recommendation.
Exact Fit Winter Covers – Sea Canvas

|  |
Exact Fit Winter Covers – Sea Canvas

Sea Canvas used to advertise in MainSheet but I'm not sure if they still do. One of the features they used to offer in my case was coming out to measure the boat in case there was anything custom like bimini etc that might require custom design. I think he stopped doing that for the western shore of Chesapeake where I am located, and clearly is not likely to drive to Rochester, but I imagine he has a pretty good database of C320's by year. Worth a check anyway.
Some old pics from when we first got it on the photos gallery
https://c320.org/mediagallery/album.php?aid=227&page=1

Kind regards,
Larry and Melissa LeibmanS/V Easy Going, Hull 609