[C320-list] Winter Cover Experience

islgirl3 at aol.com islgirl3 at aol.com
Tue May 7 05:25:55 PDT 2024

I purchased a North Shore winter cover 5 years ago. It is a 3 piece cover and takes about 90 minutes to put up by myself. No additional supports needed.
I am in NYC, so far so good.
RichBarbara Rita 897

Sent from AOL on Android

  On Mon, May 6, 2024 at 11:53 PM, Rich Allen via C320-list<c320-list at lists.catalina320.com> wrote:   Thank you Michael, I like the idea of the side skirts.  Our current cover
goes to the waterline, which has helped preserve the gelcoat.  This spring
I used rubbing compound to remove 29 years of oxidation, and the hull
really shines.  The customer service sounds awesome.  I likely will include
them in the companies I get quotes from.  Today I received a quote from Top
Shop (Quinte Canvas) which is located north of Lake Ontario.  Their product
includes a frame allowing for mast up or down.  Does anyone have experience
with them?  With the heavy frame, shipping gets expensive bringing the
total to about $4500, certainly on the pricier side.

On Mon, May 6, 2024 at 1:59 PM Michael Leschisin via C320-list <