[C320-list] Interior Table

Tom Grass tgrass462 at gmail.com
Sat May 25 07:38:10 PDT 2024

When we bought Bucket List in 2017 the cabin had a custom built table in
the main salon.  It was (is) a work of art but was not capable of setting
up as a berth for visiting grandkids.  This week we installed the original
OEM table in its place.  It too looks great and is very functional for
eating and entertaining - BUT I cannot lower the table down to the stops on
the front of our starboard settee.  THE MOUNT COLLAPSES BUT I CANNOT BUDGE
IT.  Should I use weight?  Should I use WD 40 on the slide mechanism?

Do any of you have the original table mount (ours is from the 2008 model
year) on your boat?  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Tom Grass
S/V Bucket List
2008 C320 MK II
Hull # 1135