[C320-list] Boat sold. No longer require membership

markojamnik55 markojamnik55 at gmail.com
Sat May 25 08:51:08 PDT 2024

They say there are two happy times in a yachtspersons life, the purchase and selling. It was time for a new chapter in my life. So selling didn’t bring the happiness for now.
The joy of sailing over the years will always stay with me. Yes the transition will be difficult but the new chapter options will be welcoming.

I want to thank the forum and its members for their active and supportive actions during times of multiple challenges we all face with our vessels.

To everyone enjoy the journey on the waters with your Catalina’s.

Thanks again

Marko Jamnik
Marquesas 304
Lake Ontario