[C320-list] Interior Table

Ken Spiro kspir4 at cox.net
Wed May 29 06:08:17 PDT 2024

I put legs on each end of mine too in order to better support a load anywhere on the table when lowered. Except I attached it to the table w Velcro so they can be removed when used as a regular table and so the legs aren’t in the way of anyone sitting at the table.  Tall folks need the leg room for this table that sits relatively low.
Ken
MoonDancer
2006 #1089
Sent from my iPhone