[C320-list] Exhaust Question

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Thu May 30 06:55:20 PDT 2024

Jeff beat me to it, but I want to reiterate considering parts4engines in Great Britain for Perkins and Yanmar parts. I have had great experiences with them ... speed of service and price (including shipping).
Check them out for the exhaust elbow. Drop them an email with questions and they are very responsive.
Dave Hupe
1994 C320 #32
Yahoo Mail: Search, Organize, Conquer

  On Wed, May 29, 2024 at 10:43 PM, Jeffrey Brown via C320-list<c320-list at lists.catalina320.com> wrote:   Melissa
We recently bought the stainless version from Yanmar, from their distributor in UK, parts4engines.  It works great. This is the second time we’ve replaced it in the 14 years of ownership. I can lookup the part number tomorrow when I’m at my computer if yiu need it. Also comes with the gasket which you will need.

Jeff Brown
949-350-5123