[C320-list] Raymarine EV100 Autopilot - reassembly

Ken McCrimmon kenmccrimmon at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 4 04:10:19 PDT 2024

Hi
I am looking to see if anybody has tried to reassemble a Raymarine EV100 auotpilot.  Mine came apart recently, the ball bearings came out of the cage, the ring separated from the drive belt.  I have been trying to figure out how it goes back together.  I found a manual on the Raymarine but I still did not understand the process.
I have searched for videos online.

If anybody has tips or even better knows of a video, I would appreciate any help

Thank you

Ken McCrimmon
Kia Ora
Hull Number - 933