[C320-list] Perkins heat exchanger

Dan Winsor dandwinsor at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 08:51:04 PDT 2024

Dave and Frank, thank you for jumping in to help me!
First step will be along the path Dave has proposed to eliminate the fresh
water to salt water to exhaust path. I was aware of this possibility but
considered it unlikely due to gravity and very low injection flow rate. I
have a new tube stack on hand as well as a new SS exhaust elbow should I
want to go that route. I will start by rotating the aft end rubber so as to
open up the salt water to exhaust connection and repeating the test.
Dan Winsor
Lucky Devil #109