[C320-list] Perkins Perama Poll

Joe Grande joe_grande at msn.com
Wed Sep 18 12:54:54 PDT 2024

At 1744 engine hours, my Whisper #772 from 2000 with the Yanmar 3GM30F has served me well. I had the injectors serviced once and changed the starter/solenoid once.

My fuel system has remained faultless with the original tank, replacing Racor filters and the engine filter. Sure, I have chased down errant impeller pieces from my raw way system and replaced hoses. Strangely, my 320 came to me lacking the 2 gaskets on the front of the heat exchanger bell housing. I wondered where all of the water came from under the engine.

Years ago, I replaced my hot water heater and took the time to install ndew hoses from the engine.

I hope that helps!

Joe Grande
Seattle
#772, model year, Whisper