[C320-list] Hoses for the Head

Ferris Wills ferriswills707 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 14:34:14 PDT 2024

Hi,

Same here - when I did the full head redo project on Argo (#505) last year, I found the original macerator and tank hoses were impregnated with a very foul smell. Replacing everything (use the higher end waste hose option!) and power washing the holding tank completely eliminated odors for me.

It’s not a pleasant job, but I’m very happy with the results 😊

Ferris
Typos by iPhone