[C320-list] Hoses for toilet

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 21 06:02:28 PDT 2024

Charles-  on my 1994 boat, i removed the medicine cabinet,  as well as the vertical long back panel above the shelf.  This allows very good access to the pump out deck fitting and the vent fitting and hoses. It was necessary to disconnect the electric plug in that upper panel on order to bevable to pull the panel off.
I will send some photos directly to your email later today.
Dave Hupe
1994 C320 #32

Yahoo Mail: Search, Organize, Conquer

  On Fri, Sep 20, 2024 at 9:29 PM, Charles Munro via C320-list<c320-list at lists.catalina320.com> wrote:   I have been trying to work out how to access and inspect the holding tank vent hose connection to the through hull vent. It seems that I have to remove the vanity cupboard above the head. To. do this firstly seems to require the removal of the two toilet vented loops and to push the hoses back down to allow the cupboard to be removed? Is there an easier way ?
Charles Munro
Sabi Star #1011 2005

Sent from my iPad