[C320-list] Water lift muffler

john at frostnet.net john at frostnet.net
Thu Sep 26 10:16:30 PDT 2024

Many of the failures were, like mine, were at the corners by the screw holes. That indicated to me that vibration there might be the culprit, so I put a rubber pad under the new muffler and then restrained it with a wide nylon strap rather than the 4 screws . Has worked for years

John
2007 C320MKII
Hull  #1118
Lake Guntersville, AL