[C320-list] Helene

--Bill ackermwi at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 29 05:14:32 PDT 2024

Tortuga also made it through ok just north of you, Jack.  Water reached the top of our pilings at the Gulfport municipal marina and several boats sank.  Our house had very minor flooding and I’ve been out helping neighbors who had major flooding. The Coast Guard Auxiliary buildings in Gulfport, St Petersburg and Madeira Beach were all flooded.

—Bill Ackerman
Gulfport FL