[C320-list] Catalina 316 Review

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 16:14:54 PDT 2024

You could buy a lightly used relatively new 445 for that price.   With
current softness in the market I wonder if this was a wise time to bring a
new series to market at bordering on Hallberg-Rassy prices apparently.

I was never a fan of swept back spreaders…sad to see Catalina go that
direction.

Troy Dunn
Hull #514