[C320-list] outboard

Chris Burti cburti at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 1 05:26:09 PST 2005

Run the gas out of the carb as the liquids will
evaporate leaving insoluble solids that will clog the
jets.

If it was used in salt water, flush it as the salts
will continue to attack the innards.

This is required maintenance for any extended period
of non-use, not winterization.

--- "Lachance, Michael B (ISD, IT)"
<MLaChance at thehartford.com> wrote:

> Silly question maybe but should I winterize outboard
> (8hp Nissan) if it is being stored in a nice warm
> basement? Why?
> Mike
> --------------------------
> (www.BlackBerry.net)

> This communication, including attachments, is
> for the exclusive use of addressee and may contain
> proprietary,
> confidential and/or privileged information.  If you
> are not the intended
> recipient, any use, copying, disclosure,
> dissemination or distribution is
> strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended
> recipient, please notify
> the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this
> communication and
> destroy all copies.

> http://www.catalina320.com/list/change
> !!- Subscribe Here: