[C320-list] bimini frame for sale

Koen Bennebroek vergaar2004-catalina at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 12 08:39:00 PST 2005

Our boat came with a bimini frame, but no canvas.
Since I'm 6'5 tall, rather than purchasing canvas, we
decided to take the frame off. It has been sitting in
our garage since March and needs a home where it will
be used. Due to the size I would rather not ship it,
so for now I'd like to sell it to SF bay area
residents who can pick it up. I was able to transport
it home in a Subaru Outback, but it stuck out of the
side window so it's not recommended for longer trips.
I have no idea how old the bimini frame is, but it
came off our '95 320 and seems to be in excellent
condition.

Two questions:
- what would be a reasonable price for this thing?
- is anybody on this list interested before I post it
at the marina. etc.?

Thanks, Koen