[C320-list] Instrument Repeater

Jeff Church jjemail at comcast.net
Mon Dec 12 09:24:24 PST 2005

Has anyone installed a wind-speed/boat-speed repeater on the mast? I was thinking of mounting an ST 60 Graphic just below the boom so that I can monitor boat speed when I move forward of the helm to tweak the sails. I need a waterproof pod to mount the instrument. Navpod doesn't sell a single-instrument pod. I also might need a mast bail to keep the reefing lines from hanging up on the instrument. I can't find one of those either. If anyone has done this, I'd appreciate some advice or assistance finding the right parts.

JeffC