[C320-list] Yanmar dipstick

Dave White dwhite at punahou.edu
Thu Dec 15 15:41:30 PST 2005

Hi guys:  Could one of you check the dimension on your transmission
dipstick down to the "full" line?  It's the orange handled one.  Just
measure from the underside of the plastic, down to the mark.  Mine is
smooth, all sides, not a mark, a dent or anything to indicate the
full fluid level.  By the way, I have written up an account of our
voyage last June from San Francisco to Honolulu, and sent it to Rod
Boer for possible inclusion into Mainsheet.  I haven't yet heard back
from him.  The 320 proved to be offshore capable, tougher than its
owner!  Dave

'99 C320 no. 624, Tradewind