[C320-list] Main Switch panel questions

Chris Block ..._/) ....._/) cblock at austin.rr.com
Sat Dec 17 15:28:46 PST 2005

I have some questions regarding the Switch Panel on hull # 139, 1994:

The small round A/C on light fades on and off;  Is this normal?

The green Service light does not come on at all.  What is this indicator for?

The red Windlass light stays on all the time.  Is this correct?

Also, most things I have read show a Catalina 320 with 2 4D batteries on one side (port?) of the boat.  Mine has one on each side.  Is this normal for a 1994?  Has anyone installed a starter battery for a setup like this?

Thanks in advance,

Chris

Amore