[C320-list] Power Consumption

Chris Block ..._/) ....._/) cblock at austin.rr.com
Thu Dec 22 17:13:35 PST 2005

Has anyone ever calculated the power consumption for a stock 320?  I have #139, 1994 and before I replaced my batteries (and added the starting battery) I wanted to get a good feel for how long I could sail/anchor with the fridge going and not drain the batteries beyond 50%.  Or alternatively, how big a battery bank do I need to run the fridge for x number of hours before plugging in or turning on the engine.

I assume the fridge is the largest drain, but what is next largest?

Are there any good upgrades to reduce the drains, LED's, Fridge fan?, etc.

Thanks in advance,

Chris
Amore #139