[C320-list] cunningham

Jeff Church jjemail at comcast.net
Thu Dec 1 06:35:28 PST 2005

Jon,

Thanks for the info. I'm pretty sure that North's NorDac and NorLam are the
same fabrics that Doyle uses. That being the case, Doyle has an advantage
over North because of previous good experiences with Doyle's local loft. In
the case of  UK vs. Doyle I'm not so sure which I prefer.

I agree with Stan about the 2nd reef. I added one but I don't used it very
often. With a decent set of sails it would be used even less frequently, but
I still like having it there to make things more bearable on those days when
I have a long way to go in 20+ knots of wind.

JeffC