[C320-list] Status of the catalina320.com discussion list...

Bryan Campbell bcampbell at valp.net
Mon Dec 12 10:55:21 PST 2005

I just figured everyone went sailing!

-----Original Message-----
From: C320-List-bounces at catalina320.com
[mailto:C320-List-bounces at catalina320.com]On Behalf Of Jeff Hare
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2005 10:19 AM
To: C320-List
Subject: [C320-list] Status of the catalina320.com discussion list...

Sorry about the list being down the past couple days.  I should have
known it isn't usually *this* quiet in the winter.

I checked with the hosting provider and they discovered a problem and
corrected it.  None of the postings you may
have sent in the past couple days would have made it through to the
distribution list server.

Sorry, you'll have to repost them.

Thanks to everyone who prodded me to check further.

-Jeff