[C320-list] RE: Two Questions from San Diego 2004 C-320

John Van Vessem jvanvessem at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 17 07:20:59 PST 2005

David,

  In my humble opinion using soap not only polutes the water, it breaks down oils and wax on your hull.  You should try to keep wax on the gel coat becacuse it blocks the degradating radiation from the sun, was also keeps the hull clean.  Salt water is totally and completely removeable with fresh water.

  John (Sojourn645)
"Detrick, David (GE Commercial Finance)" <David.Detrick at ge.com> wrote:

Sending this again--not sure if it was posted correctly the first time.
thanks