[C320-list] Main Switch panel questions

David Gleason djgleason1 at juno.com
Sun Dec 18 19:54:02 PST 2005

Chris:

I have hull #150, so I can relate to your questions:

1 - Yes, I experience the same thing.  There is a delay of about 30 to 45
seconds for it to come on once power is plugged in.

2 - Ours does not light either.  I think it is designed to come on once
the master switch is turned to any position other than off.

3 - No, his is the circuit breaker for the windlass.  If you push it in,
it should turn off.

4 - In the early models, there was one 4-D on port and starboard.  Our
previous owner moved the port battery to the starboard side to help
reduce the port list.  We still have a slight list to port.  If you check
the archives, you should find a lot of discussion on adding a starting
battery.

Dave Gleason
Proud Mary, #150