[C320-list] Main Switch panel questions

Chris Holt oldman1030 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 19 05:08:10 PST 2005

I have hull# 447 and have the same problem.
My round A/C light fades on and off (sort of a flashing).
My DC light didn't work the first half of this past season (I just bought
the boat so not sure of behavior before).  I figured it was a bad bulb and
then all of sudden we were on a trip and I looked up one morning and it was
working.  It continued to work until about a week before haul out and then
it stopped working again (Very strange).  I checked all the connections to
the back of the light and they seemed to be fine.  I have still not figured
out the mystery of the green DC light.

Chris
Wine Down #447