[C320-list] Power Consumption

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Fri Dec 23 05:50:56 PST 2005

Chris,
While you're upgrading your battery banks, you may want to consider a battery monitor such as the Link series. This alone makes a big difference in managing your power consumption. I currently use a 400ah house bank and a starting battery--and the Link monitor takes all the guess work out of when it's time to charge or turn down the refer etc.....

Regards,

Jon Vez
Solstice #582

From: "Chris Block ..._/) ....._/)" <cblock at austin.rr.com>