[C320-list] Power Consumption

Myron Welch myron-welch at uiowa.edu
Thu Dec 22 18:21:14 PST 2005

Chris,

Here is my "Amp Hour List" that I made last summer using my Link 20.
This should help you calculate your power usage at any given time.  I
found it very helpful and hope it works for you.  If this does not
print out neatly for you, send me your email address and I will
resend as an attachment.

Myron Welch
Iowa City, Iowa
Wind Instrument #238