[C320-list] Catalina 32 for NSW Survey For Sale in Sydney

Annie Bennett annie at sydneyprivatesailing.com.au
Thu Nov 17 16:49:25 PST 2005

Our eagerly awaited Catalina 32 # 1073 is leaving Long Beach California on
29 Nov and is due into Sydney on 20 Jan so "Topcat" #812 is now on the
market for AUD165.  She is a 2000 model in immaculate condition with cream
ultra leather upholstery, midship cleats, morse lever, brass barometer &
clock and bimini.  She is in full NSW Survey although she has never been
bareboated.  If anyone in Australia is interested, please contact me off
list.

Does anyone have any idea why the shipping from LA to Sydney might be taking
so long this time round (nearly 2 months).  Our previous two Catalinas were
only on the ship for a month.  I read the email about the move to Largo and
wondered if she might be being made there instead and if this would explain
the long shipping time and emailed Catalina to ask, but they said #1073 is
definitely being made in LA.

Annie Bennett
Topcat #812