[C320-list] Engine Winterization

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Mon Nov 21 05:43:38 PST 2005

Thanks John. I assume the red is the same makeup as the orange, just different manufacturers?? I too change mine every year in the fall before layup. I didn't want to take any chances this season until I was sure about whether to flush or not. Looks like next season I will make the switch! Thanks again....

Regards,

Jon Vez