[C320-list] Re: [c320] The SailNet Email Lists are back on line!

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Sun Nov 13 08:48:57 PST 2005

Hi All,

     I doubt that making the lists searchable only by members
will generate enough new memberships to warrant the technical
hurdles necessary to manage this "restriction".   I'm already
booked solid for time, so having to add new members only by
who's a paid C320 association member and who isn't something
I'm chomping at the bit to run out and implement.

   Also,  if it weren't for this list,  there is almost Zero chance that I
would have purchased a C320.  It's what I learned on this list,  the
tone of discussions and enthusiasm that made me take a second look.
I had my eye firmly planted on a Sabre 362 and realized that for alot
less money,  I could have more fun and involvement in a C320.

The list and its archives are as valuable to members thinking about
a new C320 as it is to people who own one.

I think we should find ways to encourage people to join because
they want to support the organization, not because they are buying
some commodity.

Just some food for thought...

-JeffH