[C320-list] Re: [c320] The SailNet Email Lists are back on line!

Dave Anderer danderer at udel.edu
Sun Nov 13 12:43:06 PST 2005

Jeff Hare wrote:
> Also,  if it weren't for this list,  there is almost Zero chance that I
> would have purchased a C320.  It's what I learned on this list,  the
> tone of discussions and enthusiasm that made me take a second look.
> I had my eye firmly planted on a Sabre 362 and realized that for alot
> less money,  I could have more fun and involvement in a C320.
*chuckle*  Me too - both in concentrating on the 362, and realizing (in
large part due to this list and the website) that the 320 would be a
good choice, that there was an active and helpful users group, and that
the problems with the boat seem to be well-identified and manageable.
> The list and its archives are as valuable to members thinking about
> a new C320 as it is to people who own one.
I couldn't agree more.

Dave
Meanderer II, #642

(dues paid)