[C320-list] Leaking Lewmar ports

John Van Vessem jvanvessem at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 14 16:15:05 PST 2005

Dave,

I've had the same problem and found that the frame screws were not tight.  Open the port all the way and tighten all the frame screws from outside.   You should try that befor you start re bedding the port.

Dave Leon <v-daleon at hotmail.com> wrote:
Since the rainy season has started here in the nothwest, all of my lewmar
opening ports are leaking around the dogs. I have replaced the "O" rings and
silicone greased them to no avail. Any suggestions?

Dave Leon
Pelican Way