[C320-list] Fw: [c320] The SailNet Email Lists are back on line!

Ralph Winkler capt-wink at aepro.com
Mon Nov 14 14:18:33 PST 2005

Message
----- Original Message -----
From: Ralph Winkler
To: c320
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2005 4:09 PM
Subject: Re: [c320] The SailNet Email Lists are back on line!

I agree with Orlando that technical data access should be part of the VALUE of our association membership dues.  We need to make our association stronger with more owner participation.  Come on guys, how much do we all spend on "stuff" for our boats vs the value of the association for $24 bucks a year.
Adam is right on the amount of 320 specific material in Mainsheet however, I would bet that most of us read it cover to cover and think of how ideas might fit our situation.

Ralph
Wind Dancer 320