[C320-list] Fw: [c320] The SailNet Email Lists are back on line!

Stephen Cox scox at timmin.com
Mon Nov 14 20:53:30 PST 2005

>My suggestion was to close off that portion of the website that deals
>with tech issues to members only....that to me would be the value part
>of joining the Assc....

As a (still) wannabe C320 owner, cutting off access to the technical
material would be most off putting.  Being able to see what problems /
solutionns / improvements there are for C320's is of great benefit to those
of us looking to buy.  This is particularly so with respect to second hand
boats.  The C320 is a great boat but what makes it even better is the
active, accessible community that the organisation provides.  You have boats
worth thousands of dollars yet are quibbling over small change!  Why close
out others over this?

Stephen Cox