[C320-list] Fw: [c320] The SailNet Email Lists are back on line!

BAdams3491 at aol.com BAdams3491 at aol.com
Tue Nov 15 10:32:48 PST 2005

I see no real advantage to cutting off any part of the forum.  What  harm can
come by somebody, who owns a different make/model boat, getting a good  idea
from our forum and using it on his/her boat?  I owned a C25 for four  years
prior to purchasing my C320.  I still use their forum...lots of good  generic
boating/sailing ideas that I can use on my boat or during my  sailing.  No
telling how many people have been influenced to buy a  particular boat by simply
surfing a friendly, helpful and knowledgeable web site  and forum.

Bert
At Ease