[C320-list] Fw: [c320] The SailNet Email Lists are back on line!

Adam Weiner esquirecatering at rcn.com
Tue Nov 15 16:45:06 PST 2005

Yes, the Café I teach at is in Redwood City.  We have been closed the
last three months for remodeling, and did our Beta test today which went
incredibly well.  The students really stepped up to the plate (pun
intended.)  We are open Monday to Friday from 11:00 to 2:00 p.m.  Let me
know when you will be coming so I can make sure that you get comped.

Adam

P.S.  Where is your boat.  Mine is in Sierra Point.