[C320-list] Engine Winterization

T. Scott Thompson sthompson at toad.net
Thu Nov 17 15:56:54 PST 2005

1.  Pink stuff is fine for raw water side / winterization.  Not suitable for use as engine coolant or to winterize the block.

2.  Yes, although you can replace it with pink stuff instead.  Stuff the intake hose in a jug or two and run the engine briefly to do this.  Do that anyhow to winterize the heat exchanger.

3.  Will fill itself in the spring!  Provided you open the seacock! Don't forget.

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.