[C320-list] Spade anchor

Russell Monaco russgm at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 20 12:54:15 PST 2005

the picture you posted is from a close frined's boat, he is the tech editor for C36, do you want me to ask him any questions about how he put the Spade on, BTW he swares by the Spade, says it is the best, I can verify havn't spent some nights tied to his boat and other baots, and his spade is the only anchor out there.
 -russ monaco
 Commodore C320IA
 Escape 621
 Stamford, Ct

Dave Anderer <danderer at udel.edu> wrote: Is anyone carrying a Spade anchor on the bow roller?  (Rather than
template it and test it myself for fit, I thought I'd try just asking
first.)

I did come across some pics of one on a C36, but the owner there
modified the roller.  See:
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=4289197805

Thanks.

!!- Archives Here: http://mail.catalina320.com/pipermail/c320-list_catalina320.com/