[C320-list] Exhaust Elbow Question

Dave Anderer danderer at udel.edu
Mon Nov 21 07:39:21 PST 2005

I called Catalina (California) on this recently.  They referred me to
the Florida plant.  Florida did some research (the 320 being new to
them), and responded to me that it was a standard (on mine) Yanmar part.

I haven't yet followed up with Yanmar - waiting to haul the boat and
pull the elbow first.