[C320-list] Exhaust Elbow Question

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Mon Nov 21 06:22:11 PST 2005

Thanks Peter, I'm approaching 400 hours and I know I don't work my engine as hard as I should. I am definitely planning on doing it myself. One question though, you said you were able to get it directly from the Westerbeke distributor...I was under the impression that the bend on these is unique to the 320 configuration?? I would replace in a heartbeat if I didn't have to go through having to make one up or sending it back to Catalina to ensure the fit.....Thanks for info!

Regards,

Jon Vez