[C320-list] wave slap stopper

Steven Magennis magenns at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 28 07:22:08 PST 2005

The "Pool Toys" are usually called Swim Noodles.  Get the fattest ones
that you can find with a hole through the center.  I strung mine on
about 25' of 5/16"  line.  I tie the ends of the line to the bottom of
the gate stanchion, adjusting as necessary to get them to fit well
close to / under the transom.

Steve
Alchemist C-320 #909

http://shop.catalinaowners.com/detail.htm?cart=1133067323117138&fno=20&group=185

> I used 2 sections of the foam tubing, others use a few more. String a
> line
> through the hollow tubes and position them under the stern of the
> boat as
> you see pictured on the C320 site.
>
> JeffC

Alchemist Associates