[C320-list] wave slap stopper

Allan Field Allan.Field at comcast.net
Sun Nov 27 16:45:48 PST 2005

Eric - You can spend about $200 like dumb-me did... or you can string
together 2 pool noodles for about $4.00. If you want to go the $200+ route,
let me know and I will be glad to send you mine in exchange for about 50
pool noodles.  Just kidding but if you really want to buy the slap-silencer,
let me know and I will dig out the receipt to find out where I got the
thing.

Field's Law - If Allan Field has a 50/50 chance of doing something wrong the
first time, 90% of the time he will do it wrong the first time!

Allan S. Field
Sea Shadow - #808
Herrington Harbour South
Rosehaven, MD