[C320-list] Ordering time and Where is Manzanillo

Mon Nov 28 16:26:01 PST 2005

Have her share with you her website, it's very cool....I have it bookmarked on my work pc and don't have it with me...

cuba libre 2
--------------------------
Regards,
OD

From: C320-List-bounces
Sent: 11/28/2005 03:39 PM
To: C320-List <C320-List at catalina320.com>
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Ordering time and Where is Manzanillo

i knew there was something that i didn't see, that is great! hopefully one day when we finally take our long planned trip down under we can go out for a day on one of the boats!
 -russ

Orlando.Duran at AveryDennison.com wrote: Russell,

Annie runs a boat chartering business in Australia...

cuba libre 2

 Russell Monaco
                                  To:       C320-List
 Sent by: cc:
 C320-List-bounces at cata Subject: Re: [C320-list] Ordering time and Where is Manzanillo
 lina320.org

 11/28/2005 01:32 PM
 Please respond to
 C320-List

ANNIE-
  I am certain I am not the only one wondering this, but why does someone
with hull #812 (a fairly new boat) want a newer boat (hull #1073)?  Are
you keeping them both for some reason? did somehting happen to #812 that I
am not aware of? or do you feel #812 is too old for your purposes? or
something else?  curious...
  russ monaco
  Commodore C320IA
  Escape #621(i didn't think it was that old)
  ;>

Annie Bennett  wrote:
  We've now got the Booking Confirmation for our Hull No 1073. The Port of
Discharge is Manzanillo on 10 December. On 19 December it gets loaded onto
the vessel Taiko and is due in Sydney on 11 January.

2 questions - Where is Manzanillo? (my geography is hopeless)

Has anyone else on the list ordered a C32 with a hull no anywhere near
mine
(#1073). I still don't understand why it is taking so long and why it is
changing ships and wondered if anyone else has had similar long waiting
periods. We signed the contact on 7 May and both our previous Catalinas
arrived in Sydney within 3 to 4 months of ordering.

Annie Bennett
Topcat #812