[C320-list] cunningham

Barry Fahrer bfahrer at lisurveyor.com
Wed Nov 30 11:28:44 PST 2005

Hi Jeff;
I bit the bullet last July and went for the UK tape drive Genoa and cruising
main.  It really seems to have made a big difference as the boat moved very
smartly forward instead of healing over.
I also got the tides strong track which I wouldn't recomend as it did not
help ease the uphauling, perhaps the new sail is that much heavier but I
still have to break my back the last few feet.  If I ever do it again I
would go for the furling boom.
Good luck with what ever you choose.
TRANSIT C-320 # 126